The World Muslim Writers Society and Foundation is an organization and forum where Muslim writers can exchange ideas, help each other grow as writers, express their views, and ultimately get their works published on our web site and, inshaAllah, in a future publication. It is a society because we are a group of Muslims united for the purpose of promoting intellectual expression and Islamic awareness. It is a foundation because it is the base from which Muslim writers can draw their strength and find support in good times and bad times.
Our Goals are as follows:
1. Assemble a team of writers who, together, can display their gifts from Allah to express themselves.
2. Create a bond between members of “the team” so that they can better support one anothers growth as writers and Muslims.
3. Foster an atmosphere where writers of all abilities and ideologies can express themselves and not be shunned or embarrassed.
4. Promote open-minded discussions and debates on Islamic topics.
5. Publish articles, short stories, poems, lyrics, biographies, and other works on our web site.
6. Eventually establish a periodical publication to further publish our teams work.
7. Present Islam from a multitude of perspectives and through innovative writing techniques.
8. Establish a “Muslim writers guide” so that beginners will find it easier to get started
Our foundation is the belief that there is One God whose proper name in Arabic is Allah, and that Muhammad (PBUH) is Allahs servant and Messenger.
We do not believe in censorship, but our articles will always be checked for accuracy as we do not promote slander in any form. Personal beliefs, however, are not subject to editing.
You may join the World Muslim Writers Society and Foundation simply by submitting your first written work to us. Send it to email@example.com
If you do not wish to use your real name, we ask that you at least provide us with an alias to give credit for your work.
May Allah bestow His blessings upon this Society and make it a successful venture for all of us. Ameen.